Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application Nessu@tunari76 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application Nessu@tunari76

Go down

Application Nessu@tunari76 Empty Application Nessu@tunari76

Post  Tunari Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) - 37, though that will change soon

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game? - @tunari76

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?      - silent Finn most of the time, helping when needed

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? - can only do so much alone, can do more when in group

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD? - Id love to

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. - I have played video games for 30years+ (since my first basic2000 computer) mostly rpg's. Currently working only 1day a week so I have plenty of time to do other things, like play more

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. - During wow tbc raid, in our guild I was chosen to get twin blades first, farmed Illidan for over a year and then I finally gave up and what did Illidan drop first time to our guild when I wasnt with them? yep, main hand.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? - Neverwinter forums

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? - Well, if I have to.. Smile

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game? - I do understand english better than I write/speak, so atleast I read them.

Tunari

Back to top Go down

Application Nessu@tunari76 Empty Re: Application Nessu@tunari76

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Well met Tunari !!

I think you will make a fine new member of Tyrs Paladium !

Head on into the neverwinter section of these forums and introduce yourself to the rest of the guild.
Also add all characters you would like to add to the guild in our spreadsheet, also found in the neverwinter section of the forums.
You will find a thread with a list of officers @handles that you may use to contact us in game to get invited into the fold in game.

Welcome to the family !!
 Very Happy 

Back to top Go down