Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Vjen Co Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:37 pm

1. What is your @handle and when is a good time to contact you?
My ESO name is Vjen Co, and I am on MST time and I'm generally available after 1900...lots going on, but I try to keep this schedule.

2. What type of MMO experience do you have? If none, explain your interest in this MMO, please. (No experience required)
None whatsoever; I've always been a solo player. I've never played an MMO, but I've already had so much fun with ESO that I'd love to share it by helping and working with others for a change.

3. Which Elder Scrolls game is your favorite? And why?
I've spent close to a thousand hours on Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim and would say that Skyrim is my favorite due to its breadth and scope. The character is able to do and become so much, to reach such highs! I enjoyed playing as a werewolf, but didn't really take advantage of it.

4. What do you expect from the guild?
Zero. An occasional dungeon partner would be swell (I'm not sure if that came out just right), but I can do fine on my own. I'm just looking forward to playing with some other people, some group events and more fun than I'm already having.

5. What can the guild expect from you?
I'm 40+ years old, relatively sane and I don't dig drama. I often play a monk-type character or a healer/offensive-type player, and I'm more than willing to support my team, share the spoils and give 'til it hurts. If something isn't working, I'd rather just walk away than fight about it. I "handle" people all day; ESO is an escape and I don't feel like handling people when I'm in Tamriel, too. I offer support, a drama-free participant, and cooperation.

6. After familiarizing yourself with the guild rules and regulations, have you found any rules with which you may have concerns?
None. I think they're fantastic and I can only hope that all members abide.

Vjen Co

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Rhoric Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:11 am

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium. You need not worry as we will enforce the rules if need be.
Rhoric
Rhoric
Tyrs ESO Grand Marshall
Tyrs ESO Grand Marshall

Back to top Go down