Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application/Recruitment Request EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application/Recruitment Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application/Recruitment Request EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application/Recruitment Request EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application/Recruitment Request

2 posters

Go down

Application/Recruitment Request Empty Application/Recruitment Request

Post  Superbia Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:49 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

I'm two months from turning 22.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

@mutantdemocracy

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?

I try to fulfill the expectations of that party as best I can. If the point is for the party to finish content fast, I try to keep up with everyone else, not lag behind, and play to the best of my character's abilities. If the point is to make sure we have as safe of a run as possible, then I'll make a choices that aren't nearly as dangerous for the party and slow down for those who need it.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

I'm looking for a guild that I don't have to leave in a month or two. I also need to find people who are willing to take my HR on dungeon runs to gear her up.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?

I have no problem with it. I can't always plan ahead too far on dailies, though.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

In no particular order:
Atlantica Online - Contributed a decent amount of time to the Orion nation, before I ended up quitting. IGNs: Grascen / Democracy(title used often was Mutant)
Metal Assault - Played a lot during release, but ended up taking a long break due to boredom. Came back about 3 months before Aeria shut the servers down. Quickly became known throughout PVP  as "That annoying Carl with the flamethrower" IGN: Alturism (silly mistype)
League of Legends - Been playing off and on since the Yorick update, back in Season 1. Haven't played ranked matches, since I never really felt the need to compete. IGN: MutantDiplomacy
Warframe - Mastery rank 10 with around 30 weapon slots and 10 Warframe slots. Own all prime frames, except Excalibur Prime. IGN: MutantDemocracy
Freestyle GunZ - Was the head moderator for their forums for two years while I was in high school, but ended up stepping down due to the need to find a job. Was decently well known as a D-stylist for a while. IGN: Grascen / Birdhouse / Bird

Played a lot more games, but those are most of the ones I played for a while or play now.

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

The most memorable time in a game was during the last few months of Metal Assault. I hadn't played in a long time, but back back due to hearing about the Riot Shield and Flamethrower weapons being added a few months prior. While the Riot Shield didn't pan out nearly as well, I fell absolutely in love with the flamethrower.

Basically, Metal Assault was a side-scroll shooter and the flamethrower's flames would bounce off of any surface relative to the angle it hit that surface at. I quickly learned how to abuse every surface you could find to angle my flames in ways that people hadn't seen before.

After a lot of hard work and angry players I finally got the Dragon Breath title, which required 1500 pvp kills with the flamethrower. One of my friends/guildies ended up drawing my character to commemorate the servers closing down and me getting my title.(Link can be provided upon request)

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

Through ghosty2a on the Neverwinter forums.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

I really like your rules, so I figure I would.

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

I don't always like participating in chat or forum conversations. I'm a little more talkative over voice chats, though.

Thanks for your consideration.

Superbia

Back to top Go down

Application/Recruitment Request Empty Re: Application/Recruitment Request

Post  Commodore Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 am

Hey Superbia. I see you are a bit below our minimum age limit. However, since youseem to like what the guild is about, I'd be willing to give you a shot. Now, we are strictly a no drama, no zerg guild, which focuses on teamwork. No guildie left behind, ever. If you are down with that, then we'd love to have ya!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Superbia Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Sounds good to me.

When can I join?

Superbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down