Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Recruitment Request EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Recruitment Request EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Recruitment Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Recruitment Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Recruitment Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Recruitment Request EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Recruitment Request EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Recruitment Request EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Recruitment Request EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Recruitment Request

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment Request Empty Recruitment Request

Post  SolemnGrey Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello, I am an avid gamer in my early 20's, and am looking for a more mature and laid-back group to spend time leveling and dungeoneering with. My Forum name on the Neverwinter forum is the same as the one I have made to make this request (SolemnGrey, it's been my online handle for a few years now). I'm on UTC Eastern Time (-5h) and generally play in the evenings on week days and weekends.
My play-style in MMORPGs tends to lean towards a tank/ guardian or a healer character (currently working on both in-game). I am in search of a guild in which I can cooperate with and enrich the MMO experience of myself and others.
I have been gaming for some time now, but the last MMO that caught my interest was Lord of the Rings Online, some years ago. That said, I very much enjoy gaming in general, and have fond memories of exploring vast areas in LOTRO with a few good friends, who sadly have lost interest in gaming.
I caught wind of Tyrs Paladium via the Neverwinter forums, and took an greater interest mood of this site. In general I would look forward to spending more time in an environment like this, and would gladly follow the guilds rules to do so.

Apologies if this was an overly long post,
SolemnGrey
SolemnGrey
SolemnGrey

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Request Empty Re: Recruitment Request

Post  Commodore Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 am

Howdy SolemnGrey, thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium! Well worded introduction here, good job!

I do have a few questions for you.  First, can you elaborate a bit on your playstyle, while in group with others. Working together, your feelings on zerging, etc...
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Request Empty Re: Re: Recruitment Request

Post  SolemnGrey Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Alright. While in a party, I usually prefer to stay with the group and provide support for the other members. Like I mentioned before, I tend to role tanking characters, and I think my playstyle in a group reflects that. As for zerging and the like, I'm not really experienced in the concept, so I will chalk that one up to something "other people+ do.

Hope that's what your looking for.
SolemnGrey
SolemnGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Hail friend !!
Head on into the neverwinter section and intro yourself there in the recruitment section and we can take it from there !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down