Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Feedback on the build I am currently working on. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Feedback on the build I am currently working on.

2 posters

Go down

Feedback on the build I am currently working on. Empty Feedback on the build I am currently working on.

Post  Hardek Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3884341&postcount=5

I may adjust the enhancements a bit (and they will be reset sometime in the future anyways by the sound of it).

Anyone have opinions on this one? Wouldn't mind knowing if I should adjust anything. Currently 1r/4w.

Thx.

H

Hardek

Back to top Go down

Feedback on the build I am currently working on. Empty Re: Feedback on the build I am currently working on.

Post  Lauranda Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 am

I know nothing about WF, but I personally think Wizards should be pure. The extra 2 Int capstone and reduced metamagic costs outweighs the occasional evasion, imo. Yes, i see you have the int-reflex feat (which I also had as a 20 wiz for 2 lives, and tbh, it was very rarely that I died. It would be a pretty extreme circumstance (like party wipe), where the evasion might have mattered). Unless of course you like being in the thick of things, casters should be as far away from the action as possible, which means usually avoiding things you would have to evade anyway. But again, this is just my opinion. I know lots of people swear by the 2 rogue thing. For some classes I think it is okay as their capstones are meh, but I love me some +2 int and reduced metas.

As far as feats, I would personally pick enchant for your greater focus. You might also consider necro for your other regular focus. At cap, you are not the elemental damage dealing beast that a sorc is. Yea, at low levels, firewalls and lightning bolts are your bread and butter, but once you get higher, you wont have the spell point pool or casting speed (I see you have quicken which just makes the spell points go faster) to whip out 20 direct damage spells in a row. You will have to pick and choose what to cast, which is generally crowd control and instant death (enchant and necro). Again, this is just what I did on my 2nd wiz life (sorc now). I assume this is a first life toon, in which case you can always reroll relatively easily, even from capped.....so try it out and see if it works.

Lauranda

Back to top Go down