Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Application EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Application EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Application EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Application EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Application EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Mos Eisley Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)

Easily :p

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it. What is your @hanndle in game?

@randomdiscord

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?      

Interesting question, I fulfill my role in the party as best as possible. Party oriented; If I'm in a party then my concern is to have the party succeed, not to get pain giver, or immovable object. I'm not interested in PvP, nor any RP, I enjoy the PvE in Neverwinter very much.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?

I've been casually looking for a guild to join lately, and you've been recommended multiple times on the forums.

5) How do you feel about grouping in game for dailies and or HEs in IWD?

I am all for grouping for HE's. Dailies I typically prefer soloing, but I am more than willing to group with someone to help them out.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.

I've been gaming for a very long time. The first computer game I played was likely one I transcribed out of a magazine, either written in Basic, or Forth.

Prior gaming experience...does Zork count? You were eaten by a Grue! UO, EQ, EVE, Baldur's Gate, Tribes (the original), Tribes 2, Counter Strike, Half Life, Guild Wars, GW2, World of Tanks, Lineage 2, Portal, MechWarrior 4. I still have the Ultima Collection sitting on my shelf. Tie Fighter, Gunship 2000, Nevewinter Nights Skyrim, & D&D 1st, 2nd, and 3rd editions, and an occasional game of Checkers Smile

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.

There has been so many, I've been at this a long while.

The day I bingo'd Bobby in Stonewitch!. Dark Castle MUD, many years ago. One shot kill with my thief, against THE fighter with eleventyBajillion HP, and I hit the back-stab lottery!

When I 'killed' the guild leader in my Mech Warrior trial after a 20 minute battle, just getting the drop on him with my rail gun for the final shot.

When my friend and I figured out how to mortar jump between the two bases, and set up the portable restock station, on the Broadside/Blastside Tribes maps.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?

Moonstone mask forum

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?

Yes

10) How do you feel about participating in guild chat in the game, and the forums outside of game?

Are there people who don't participate? It would seem odd to not communicate with your guild members while in game. Forums, I'm not as active on forums in general as I used to be, but I would certainly participate if I had anything constructive to add to a conversation.

Mos Eisley

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Paks Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:27 am

Everything looks good from where I'm sitting! Looking forward to welcoming you in game! Look for any of our officers names here: https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net/t4688-officer-handles for an invite in game. Welcome aboard!

Check your email (including junk folder) for the confirmation email. 
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Officers

Post  randomdiscord Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:01 pm

I am unable to access that link, no access to that forumn Smile

randomdiscord

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Check your email, verify your account, then try.
Paks
Paks

Back to top Go down

Post  randomdiscord Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Paks wrote:Check your email, verify your account, then try.

Already received the account verification email, and followed the link. The link loads up the web page, but shows "no such user exists".

randomdiscord

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Freaking weird. You have access now. 
Paks
Paks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down