Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Wondering if I'm a fit EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Wondering if I'm a fit

3 posters

Go down

Wondering if I'm a fit Empty Wondering if I'm a fit

Post  Fuu-Gazzi Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 am

I've been trolling around the forums looking for a mature no-stress guild and it sounds like you guys may be it. I thought I'd introduce myself and see if you would be interested.

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!) I'm 42.

2) If you have a forum name on the official Neverwinter forums, then please provide it.
Fugazi1xfit

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others? To be blunt I'm still fairly inexperienced in NW. I've spent a lot of time in-game but it seems like when running a dungeon the first rule is that "you don't talk about running a dungeon" so I'm hoping to actually meet some folks that I could help out and that could help give me some guidance as well. Probably didn't answer that too well... to this point I've been running along with everyone else in a mad-dash. Not really what I'm after.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium? From your posts on the guild board of the Neverwinter Forums you sound like a no-stress guild willing to help each other out. I'd like to join a guild for some dungeon runs and eventually to to start figuring out the PVP aspect as well.

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium? I'd just like to meet some folks that are fun to play with and that I can learn from.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience. I've been out of gaming for a LOOOONNGGG time. The last time I started getting into it was for the beta of WOW. At that time I didn't like the time drain (work obligations) so I stopped. Prior to that I played Ultima Online (yea.... that long ago, had a castle, "Glorious Lord Fugazi", the works. Most probably don't even remember that)

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming. Being a naked fencer and taking out a couple of PVPer's from the BANE guild in Ultima Online at a demon spawn site.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium? NW forums

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules? Yuppers

10) List any other significant information here to be considered. I usually don't sleep, own my own business and have very irregular hours. Not sure how that plays out if you guys have mandatory weekly times online. I've met Henry Rollins and think Fugazi invented music.

Fuu-Gazzi

Back to top Go down

Wondering if I'm a fit Empty Re: Wondering if I'm a fit

Post  Ghosty2A Thu May 08, 2014 8:51 pm

You sound like a great fit for our guild, so I hope one of our Giant, ArchDuke or Supreme Empress see's this soon and responds. Keep an eye out for a response in your e-mail, this web sites PM or the in game Pm's.
Ghosty2A
Ghosty2A
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke
Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter Archduke

Back to top Go down

Wondering if I'm a fit Empty Thanks Ghost

Post  Fuu-Gazzi Sat May 10, 2014 2:10 am

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Fuu

Fuu-Gazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 am

I agree with Ghosty, I loved what you said and i think you'd fit in and make friends here. If Mendicant or Ghosty hasn't beaten me to it... Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wondering if I'm a fit Empty Checking back in

Post  Fuu-Gazzi Fri May 16, 2014 6:15 am

Thanks for the reply Ghosty. Still hoping to hear from you guys.

-Fuu

Fuu-Gazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Fri May 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Fuu-Gazzi wrote:Thanks for the reply Ghosty. Still hoping to hear from you guys.

-Fuu

Let us know what time you normally play, and we can arrange to get you in guild ASAP. 
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu-Gazzi Tue May 20, 2014 7:14 am

I'm usually on between 6-9PM eastern. Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Fuu

Fuu-Gazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Hmm Seems my post didn't show up !

Look for me in game @tyrspaladiummonk
Also I will send you a PM and get you full access to the forums.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Strange says user does not exist.

I'll look into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum