Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...

2 posters

Go down

Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  Empty Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...

Post  BlueGrey Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:59 am

Hello to everyone.

I play DDO from launch (i was also a beta tester) and i rolled many characters in DDO EU servers and i did a good experience of the game.
I tool a long breath after the merging of DDO EU with DDO US and i returned when DDO became unlimited. I have a vip subscription, though.

I am european, italian, and i play mainly in night (gmt+1 time).
I have a main character and i normally play with it. is a 22 lvl (bard17/rogue3/epic2) which i leveled playing solo (with fighter or barbarian hireling).
I like this playstile. It gives me the freedom to sneak into dungeons if total freedom.
But of course, playing solo, i lost all raids and the social funny part of the game.
In the past i always was in pug, but RL issues of the last times brought me to avoid quest in parties. I am 47 and have wife and sons and is not easy to find enough time to concentrate or stay tranquil for 1 hour or more. I do not like to disturb the party being afk or whatelse, so i choosed the "DDO lonely life".

In these days, with my character i am sneacking in the underdark and Sshy...drin...drin. (drow names are nasty as the people that bring them).

Ok. i cut my tongue!
Why ask to join?
First off...it seems that the population of this guild is mature and can share my same problems Smile to do some quests in party with a playstyle that can fit my "sneaking attitude"...
And some raids sometimes. This is the part that i do not wish to do solo. I am not a powergamer and i am not in search of glory...only fun.

I have also a cleric 9 that i play very rarely and always in pug. maybe it can come in hand. And i am deciding if transfer a cleric 12 from thelanis...
My clerics are healbots, heritage of my past career in DDO EU, where clerics had a lot of work and was the most wanted class in parties....

My ingame super Bard is "Alboria"

Thanks for reading.

BlueGrey

Back to top Go down

Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  Empty Re: Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...

Post  Commodore Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 am

Well met BlueGrey!

What a fantastic little introduction! You've hit on many of the same items many who have crossed through Tyrs gates had.  In Tyrs, you are free to play solo, in small groups and full blown raids when you are ready willing and able.  It's such a friendly place, don't be surprised if you find lasting camaraderie in your first few runs. We just hired someone from Italy by the way, and have a small but loyal European contingent. Don't fear, they'll find you before you find them!!!  Very Happy 

Sounds like you'd make a good fit in Tyrs. We are all about no drama and no zerg. If you have those two concepts down, you already know our guild rules! They are worthy of a read anyway, as they ARE enforced! So let me know what you think of em Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  Smile

You've already registered on the site, so as soon as you get back to me on your decision, and your opinion of our guild rules, I'll grant you full read/write access.

Introduce yourself here, its a great ice breaker!
https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net/f12-introductions

And finally, list your toons in our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...thkey=CM2tncoL

No better way to get to get into good groups right off the bat. Guildies are sure to welcome you aboard right away Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  Wink
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...  Empty Re: Even if a soloer, i'd like to join...

Post  BlueGrey Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:57 am

hmmm...

the link in my confirmation e-mail tells "Sorry, but no such user exists."

and the
seems not be existing.

User is BlueGrey...

BlueGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Commodore Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:11 am

BlueGrey wrote:hmmm...

the link in my confirmation e-mail tells "Sorry, but no such user exists."

and the
seems not be existing.

User is BlueGrey...

Yup, I must give you the P- P- Power first.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium BlueGrey!!
Commodore
Commodore

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueGrey Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:18 am

ah...ok. sorry...thank you! Smile

BlueGrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down