Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
Getting to know Krikey EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
Getting to know Krikey EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
Getting to know Krikey EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
Getting to know Krikey EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
Getting to know Krikey EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
Getting to know Krikey EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
Getting to know Krikey EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
Getting to know Krikey EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
Getting to know Krikey EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

Getting to know Krikey

Go down

Getting to know Krikey Empty Getting to know Krikey

Post  Krikey Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 pm

1. What you like and dislike about our guild rules.
Like:
1. NO DRAMA: Agreed! Drama can sap the fun out of the game in 0.5 seconds flat.
18. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!: Yep, that is why we're here after all.
12. Clearly communicate party drops: While RL happens, and some of those can be beyond control (ISP connectivity and PC dumps) this is common courtesy, you should never leave your team in a lurch.
6. Courtesy: Definitely! Being an a-hole just creates drama and noone wants it.
9. Guild comes first: Completely agree! Specifically why I join a Guild is to become part of a group, to share experiences and adventures with, and have fun.
I do not have any rules that I can say I dislike or disagree with, just some that I have questions about, see below.

2. What you expect from a guild. I expect a leadership group that leads by example, and encourages the Guild to work together toward the common goal. I expect a Guild that is willing to work together and support the leadership in that mission. Overall, I expect a Guild looking to have fun.

3. What a guild can expect from you. I have 5 playable level 60's (GWF, GF, TR, HR, and CW) but currently my main is CW named Lucious Clay, but all are available if needed. I enjoy dungeon runs, MC, VT, GG, and truly enjoy helping the Guild progress as a whole.

4. If already in game what your @handle is. and time frame in EDT that you are normally on. ( so I can look for you in game to chat )
@lordmallock
I consider myself an active player, typically 5 nights a week, some weeks more like 3, and usually active on Saturday and Sunday days. I live in AZ, and play typically from 6PM AZ time (8PM EDT) til about 9:30 AZ time (11:30 EDT).

5. Any questions you may have for us.
2. Due to the current guild renown system, this rule has been modified. Please be sure to keep your account active by logging one toon in at least once a month.
13. If you are in this guild you MUST be an active participant.
14. Real life comes first.
The first two have me wondering, is Tyrs Paladium requiring daily logins and participation? I typically do daily prayer rotations but play 3-5 days a week, which leads me to the third rule that sometimes RL can take front seat at times.

Krikey

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Krikey Empty Re: Getting to know Krikey

Post  Commodore Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you for inquiring about joining Tyrs Paladium! Answers to your questions:

Guild renown is a DDO mechanism, so it doesn't apply to Neverwinter.  

Real life comes first in Tyrs. Family, jobs, school, social life, etc ... all comes before gaming as needed.  All we ask is if you sign up for a scheduled quest that you let us know if you cant make it, so we can find an alternate.  By "Active participant" we mean someone participating in guild either in game or through the website in a regular or semi regular basis. Some can play everyday, some only once or twice a week.  Some need to take long breaks, such as our active military.  As long as you let us know you'll be gone for a while, we'll hold your spot! (If we know you are military, we'll hold your spot regardless...) Daily logins are absolutely not required. Only two absolutes in Tyrs Paladium are no drama and no zerging! 

Think that covers it!

I'll contact you asap via pm with our decision, thank you again for seeking us out!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Krikey Empty @handle

Post  Krikey Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:42 pm

I was not seeing messages on the NWO forums, my @handle is
@lordmallock

Krikey

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Krikey Empty Re: Getting to know Krikey

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down