Tyrs Paladium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kappsie application
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Rhoric

» Application
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Ghosty2A

» Possible Application
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm by Getcarter22

» Application for @rumrunner151
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 am by willi

» Possible Application
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - Arammes
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm by Commodore

» Application
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm by Paks

» DDO Application - RixSosltice
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am by Commodore

» Kyrsha Morgaine - 25 wiz
AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am by Commodore

AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family

3 posters

Go down

AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family Empty AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family

Post  Crystalliled Jeral Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:11 am

1) Are you at least 30 years of age (exceptions may be made for those younger, on a case by case basis, so just be honest!)
I just turned 23 a couple of weeks ago, but being in my fifth year at university and living in different countries alone two times has matured me, that is i can assure you.

2) If you have a forum name on the official DDO forums, please provide it.
Sadly, no i dont have.

3) How would you best describe your playstyle while in party with others?      
Hm it would be safe to say i am mostly a support player and i love teamplay, helping people, making small talk along the way. My favourite things in DDO are must be raids because of that. Also I always listen to the leader when i am in a group, zerging is not and never will be a part of my playstyle.

4) Why would you like to join Tyrs Paladium?
To be honest, i was very happy with my guild, and i was with them from when i was first starting DDO. We were a lovely community and a family consisting of all kinds of people, they still are. But i wasn't able to stay in the guild anymore for the reasons i may be able to tell you if we get to know each other on a more personal note and if i may be able to counted as a part of your guild. So after that saddening seperation from my guild; i decided i was never going back there, i started looking for guilds from the forums who likes to help people and quest together and actually know each other from the guild. Tyrs Paladium certainly is giving that vibe.

5) What are your expectations as a member of Tyrs Paladium?
As i told you, im looking for a family consisted of nice people who play with each other for fun and show respect to the others. A guild not consisted of true elitists or people who get angry in the quests because we are human and can make some mistakes. I want to know people in the guild and quest with them, i dont like to be a stranger, want to help or get helped when i ask for an advice.

6) Please tell us a little about yourself and your prior gaming experience.
Because of my upbringing and  my gender i was expected not to play video games or game consoles etc by my social environment. Thus i was never a real gamer, or could play as much as i wanted to. But you can call me a casual gamer who finishes a video game from time to time and i became a dedicated DDO player after i discovered it Smile

7) Briefly describe your most memorable moment while gaming.
Throwing myself between washing machine and bathroom door for a while after i encountered Slenderman for the first time.

8) How did you hear about Tyrs Paladium?
From the forums while i was actively searching for a guild.

9) Do you agree to abide by our Guild Rules?
ABSOLUTELY YES.

10) List any other significant information here to be considered.
I am from EU time zone but currently im on vacation so i could also be help with any US timed guild events.

Also it is safe to say i am not a very experienced player. I've been playing this game for a couple of months and i only have 1 epic and 1 tr toon which i try to handle and improve day by day but i am good at following orders. Also just yesterday i bought  MOTU and i am VIP so i am looking forward to learn further about the game.

Crystalliled Jeral

Back to top Go down

AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family Empty Re: AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family

Post  Tornen Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 am

The guild leaders usually respond by this amount of time, don't know why they haven't yet.

You're under the age requirement, but everything else looks good enough to me to ignore that. I can't speak with authority here, but I expect to be welcoming you into the guild shortly. Very Happy

Tornen

Back to top Go down

AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family Empty Re: AN heartbroken drow looking for a new family

Post  Commodore Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:29 am

Well met Crystalliled Jeral! I think you have a ton in common with us, and think you'll make great friends here.

Thank you for taking the time to seek us out and answer our questionnaire.  Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!
Commodore
Commodore
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Second/Co-Founder - Tyrs Webmaster and Recruiter

https://tyrspaladium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalliled Jeral Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank Tornen for their consideration, i appreciate it. It certainly eased my worries Smile

Secondly, I am really happy that you accepted me in to your family. Do i have to do something extra to get an in game guild invite? My characters are Crystalliled and Xcashire.

Also i would like to ask if every memeber of the guild are expected to have to sign up for guild website?

Crystalliled Jeral

Back to top Go down

Post  Paks Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Crystalliled Jeral wrote:
Also i would like to ask if every member of the guild are expected to have to sign up for guild website?

Yes, actually.
Paks
Paks
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO
Tyrs High Council - Tyrs DDO Chapter Guild Leader/Founder - Guild Banker DDO/NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum